Friday 1 July 2011

MUSIC

My first blog, gonna make it very easy for myself to begin writing with the most important part of my life-MUSIC.
Who says one can get high merely by doing drugs? I get high every night listening to Music. It does something to you, it gets your mind drunk when you are totally physically controlled. It washes away the dust of one's everyday life, it bathes us, it bathes our soul and is like a cheer to our hectic schedule!
Leaving the obvious alone, it makes me wanna scream, makes me wanna go crazy like a madman, reminding me of roses and of certain people, it ignites the passion in me..nevertheless it leaves me STILL, quiet, overwhelmed with THE feeling which I can't describe, which no one can describe! You just want to be still and not move, you don't want to change a single effect of the beautiful sound that echos from the walls of your empty room.
In my case, it is like the vicarious delight of watching your heartbeat react to each sound effect, sounds freaky eh? I'm sure, it wont sound psychotic to many Music freaks out there who can totally relate to each of the word written above.
And since its been a long time I wrote something, I hope blogging would help me somehow in improving my writing skills. :p
So, go get the music on!! Drop the bass!
Prost! :D

5 comments:

  1. Nice :)
    Would be waiting for future posts!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. vey true wot u said abt music!! ;)

    keep it moving patoleee! ;) :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. music is an addiction miss......bt makes u feel slightly into those things in which u wish to be....isn it ..???

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kumar for me music is complete in itself, it completes me :) furthermore, i do not have to wish for anything while listening to it

    ReplyDelete